Good to know
General information about the Kirchsteiger
- The hotel rates are per person and per day and depend on the position, size and comfort of the rooms.
- The prices given are for stays of 3 days and over: for shorter stays a supplement of 10-20€ on the daily rate may be charged.
- Tourist tax: € 1,90 per night and person payable on departure. Children under the age of 14 are exempt.
- Guests can choose from seven cosy double and single rooms. All are equipped with shower/bath/WC, some with bidet, phone, safe, flatscreen-satellite TV, wifi connection and balcony with beautiful views.
- Well-behaved and well-groomed pets can exceptionally and by arrangement be accommodated in the main house only in a double room and in a Suite de Luxe (with a separate dog basket or blanket).
- Pets are allowed in several rooms in the dependance.
- They have access to one of our dining rooms and to the terrace.
- At Landhaus Birkenhof, swimming in the pool and walking in the garden is not permitted.
- Feeding at the table during meals is not allowed.
- We charge a cleaning fee of € 15,- per day and dog, without food. If the room is extremely dirty, additional fees will be charged.
- It is strictly forbidden for pets to stay in bed.
- The owner is responsible for a clean environment and is fully liable for any damage caused by the pet.
General information about the Landhaus Birkenhof
- The hotel rates are per person and per day for stays of 3 days and over.
- Tourist tax: € 1,15 per night and person payable on departure. Children under the age of 14 are exempt.
- For shorter then 3 day stays a supplement may be charged.
- The Landhaus Birkenhof has double rooms, junior suites and de luxe suites.
- Meals are served in the main Hotel Restaurant Kirchsteiger